5.13.2009

well, hello there...

Quite a bit of thought has gone into this blog. Will it flow? Will it be easy for me to recreate my rolling stream of consciousness about food and life into words? Will I actually be creative enough to write something that someone out there wants to read? Thing is, I love cooking, I love eating (for two currently), I love creating recipes, and teaching cooking. I love sharing food, talking about food, experimenting and thinking about food. I am also a professionally trained chef who is constantly seeking out new things to taste and experience. So my answer to the question above is YES!! I can write something that someone, somewhere would like to read. I know there are a lot of others just like me.
And, we're off! I dedicate this blog to Ryanne and 'Poppie' and any other soul who chooses me as their mom. I think I should also give a shout out to wanderlust..and the fears and joys that come to me as I step into a new territory called a food blog.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Kristen! We will talk about the site soon...to be continued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read your thoughts on food, Kristen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I've been waiting for this for years now! Can't wait to cook everything you recommend!

    ReplyDelete